Summit Safety Alliance
“Let me begin by extending my deepest gratitude and thanks to yourself, Stephanie, and Summit for taking time to meet with me yesterday. The representatives from the Summit Safety Alliance were extremely informative, professional, and clearly have vast knowledge of environmental health and safety. The word “experts” comes to mind when applying a descriptive to the both of you. Your services conducted yesterday were well worth the price spent.”
“Summit Training was able to quickly provide our company with an instructor onsite and tailor the training to exactly what we needed. The day of the training, the trainer quickly assessed the knowledge base of the audience and was able to adjust the training around that knowledge base so that we could get the most out of the training session. We were very pleased with the customization and quickness that Summit was able to provide our company with.”
Summit has a new mission: To provide outstanding onsite training and safety services to help YOU develop the strategy, motivation, and accountability required to succeed in your business – with our Summit Safety Alliance. How cool is that?
Now you can team up with a national network of highly qualified, capable, and experienced safety and health professionals – all hand-picked by Summit – for superior onsite safety training and services for YOUR specific site! The revolutionary Summit Safety Alliance will come to YOU to ensure compliance needs are met and injury prevention measures are taken to keep your workers safe and productive on the job.
Training with Superhero Status for Your Employees
The SSA’s powerful services Include:
- Specific safety and compliance training
- Industrial Hygiene sampling
- Assistance with regulatory investigation responses
- Expert testimony
- Assistance with startup companies to develop a safety program
- Filling a gap in between full time safety professionals
- Specific onsite training offerings
Join forces with the Summit Safety Alliance and experience these benefits:
- Reduced exposure to regulatory fines and audits
- SSA will provide mandated training and/or assist with the development of a long-term, sustainable, and compliant safety program
- Skilled professionals with subject matter expertise will conduct training and respond to any and all of your questions
- Reduced exposures to EEOC, NLRB, or discrimination claims by utilizing contract personnel
- Eliminate the need to pay benefits, unemployment insurance, or worker’s compensation
- As part of our services, SSA professionals can conduct site or corporate safety reviews to identify areas of risk
Fill out the information below to learn more about our exciting safety resource and how you can benefit from the Summit Safety Alliance!