Looking for a POWERFUL career?
Become a Member of Our Team at Summit Training Source!
Summit Training Source is the leading producer of environmental, health and safety training programs. Our main mission is to save the lives of workers every day through our training materials. Our departments work together to develop and provide high tech, multiple media training productions and learning software to train employees in multiple industries on safety and compliance. Successful for over 32 years, Summit is a globally-strong and innovative company in a growing market, working with 35,000 worldwide organizations, including the Fortune 1,000 companies.
Our employees are valuable to us. We provide a fast-paced, cohesive, and professional office environment, with opportunity for growth within the company, a highly competitive benefits package, 401K, and a smoke-free work environment. EOE.
We want to employ people who are hard-working and independent, but can also have fun while getting the job done. Become a member of powerful departments that include:
- Multimedia Production
- Information Technology & Systems
- Sales & Marketing
- And more!
Check out our current opportunities!
Account Manager/Sales - Salary + Commission, Full Time Position
Using consultative, business to business phone sales skills, ensure clients in diverse vertical markets within the Fortune 1,000 have the necessary training tools to meet regulatory requirements for compliance with State and Federal regulations as well as prevent costly accidents and incidents that affect their bottom line. Successful Summit Account Managers are highly motivated, ambitious, possess inside sales experience, understand how to present and sell a technology based solution and sell on product benefits and the best solution for our clients, and thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
Tasks of the Account Manager include:
• Engaging clients through consultative, fact finding phone conversations
• Using proven business to business sales methods
• Understanding Summit’s broad range of training solutions, including technology based solutions
• Assessing the customer’s needs and presenting solutions that best fit the customer need
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 2 years business to business sales experience
• Inside sales experience
• Proven background in building and maintaining customer relationships
• Must be driven and outgoing, with strong consultative sales skills
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org